Being a Mom is no easy task. Working on our jobs, doing house chores, taking care of our kids and husband, errands and bills, cooking and preparing dishes for our family, making our house feels like a home - we get the job done. Now that I am a mommy of two, I always make sure my family's needs are met. I learned early on to juggle everything.
And sometimes I rely on instant, ready made food or 'baon' for my schoolgirl Sofi, for as long as it has the vitamins and nutrients needed. And it must be yummy, too!
Good thing our favorite brand of bread, Gardenia, introduces Pocket Sandwich - a pocket full of fun, filling treats for our kids.
Made with two slices of soft and luscious white bread, Pocket Sandwich has no edges and is perfectly sealed, making it a convenient snack for the kids and kids at heart. :) Because it is made by Gardenia, it is guaranteed safe because these sandwiches are produced in a clean and sanitized environment. We don't need to rush making our kids baon every morning, thanks to Gardenia's Pocket Sandwich.
Fun facts on Gardenia Pocket Sandwich:
- The sandwich is baked fresh everyday with an expiry date indication sticker in the plastic.
- Kids will surely enjoy and love the chocolate and peanut butter spread.
- Both variants are high in iron, which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- High in vitamin B1 that helps release energy from proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Has a vitamin A which is essential for the function of the eyes.
For only php15, kids can now enjoy the newest Gardenia Pocket Sandwich, available in leading supermarkets and convenience stores near you.
Thank you Gardenia for having me and Sofi. We had a blast!
For more information and pocket full of fun, like Gardenia on Facebook at GSnack Treats or visit www.gardenia.com.ph.
Post a Comment