As a mom and wife, I want nothing but the best for my family. And serving good healthy food to eat is one of them. But sometimes, this is compromised due to our fast-paced lifestyle. We want everything to be instant and sadly, so is our food. We tend to forget the health benefits we need to get and we think that for as long our tummy is full we are good to go.
Good thing I learned quickly. I love making omelette for my family since it can be served with rice or bread. You can also jazz it up to your preferred liking and taste. It's like an all-day food. I love how I can make it quick but still be the source of nutrients and protein. So when Uni-Pak sent me some of their Pak Na Pak mackerel canned goods I thought why not make one for the fambam?! And whats good with Uni-Pak Mackerel? The added spice to an ordinary omelette. Dahil hindi basta nakasanayan the best na yan. Good thing the Mackerel is tatak Uni-Pak!
And of course, Uni-Pak wants you to experience making healthy food for your family, so I am giving away one Uni-Pak gift pack to one lucky reader!
But before we get down to giveaway business, let me share with you this Pak Na Pak omelette recipe that is quick to make for the fambam.
Here's how to make a quick Mackerel Omelette Wrap.
- 1 can of 425g Uni-Pak Mackerel in Natural Oil, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup cooking pil, divided in 2
- 2 medium-sized onions, minced
- 3 tomatoes, cubed
- 3 scallions (dahon ng sibuyas), cut into rounds
- 2 tbsp cheese, grated
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 small green bell pepper, cubed
- Saute onions, tomatoes, and green bell pepper in cooking oil
- Add flaked mackerel and mix well, add chese and set aside
- Heat the remaining oil and make a scrambled egg
- Wrap the sauteed mackerel with the scrambled egg and sprinkle the scallions on top
That's it! Easy-peasy, right? Now you can serve this to your family and friends. We loved it! Even my mom loves it also (she partnered this with rice. Hehe). It can also be served as breakfast or as your kid's baon, too.
Thanks to the generous hearts of Uni-Pak, one lucky winner will win this Pak Na Pak goodies!
Here's an easy-peasy mechanics:
- Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Share (the photo below) in your instagram with caption: Learn a Pak Na Pak quick recipe with Uni-Pak + WIN a Uni-Pak goodies at @itsshopgirljen blog #TatakUnipak #PakNaPak #Unipak #UniPakXShopgirlJen
- If you wish to share in your facebook, just go to this LINK and share this giveaway post with caption: Learn a Pak Na Pak quick recipe with Uni-Pak + WIN a Uni-Pak goodies http://www.shopgirljen.com/2017/09/paknapak-quick-recipe.html #TatakUnipak #PakNaPak #Unipak #UniPakXShopgirlJen
- Comment below your Name Instagram/Facebook handle plus link of your post. Make sure your post is in public
You can share once a day but don't forget to comment your name and link on this post.