And speaking of snack, minsan nauubusan din tayo ng mga ideas on what to prepare for our kids, d ba? So, I just want to share a simple recipe that I'm sure magugustuhan ng ating mga kids. Perfect for baon or merienda.
And finally the number 1 milk brand in Vietnam is now available here in the Philippines. Yaaay! What a perfect excuse to make this dessert with Vinamilk Condensed Milk.
Since I don't have the luxury of time I thought of kid-friendly recipe na madali lang gawin - wala pang 10 minutes.
Here's the ingredients of our Fruity Jelly with Vinamilk Condensed Milk:
- 1 box of creamer
- 1 fruit cocktail (remove the juice part)
- 2-3 sachets of gelatin powder (depende sa container na gagamitin)
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- 1 can of Vinamilk Condensed Milk
1. Pour the creamer and Vinamilk Condensed Milk in a bowl and mix together. Make sure you mix it well hanggang magblend sya and wala ng white.
2. After mixing the creamer and Vitamilk Condensed Milk you can now pour the fruit cocktail into the bowl. Mix it well para nakaspread ang fruit.
3. Put the gelatin powder in the cup of hot water and mix mix mix para madilute nya yung gelatin. It has the tendency kasi na magbuo buo kaya you have to mix it faster. After making sure the gelatin powder is diluted isama na sya sa bowl and mix it altogether
4. When mixing is done you can put it in your desired cups or tupperware and chill them for at least an hour then serve.
Super dali lang, d ba? Not only you satisfy your kids sweeth tooth, it's also healthy. You can also add and use fresh fruits like mango, strawberries in your fruity jelly. Perfect baon, merienda or even handa for a simple celebration.
Vinamilk Condensed Milk is now available at these branches for only php32 per can:
- Unimart Greenhills
- Unimart Kapitolyo
- Makati Supermart Alabang
- Shoppers Mart Binondo
- Anson Supermart Cubao
- Easymart Mandaluyong
If you're going to make one don't forget to tag me, ok? Who wants another round of recipe with Vitamilk Condensed Milk? Stay tuned!