Our moms are always hustling whether it’s for work or juggling around the house with chores while more often than not we sit comfortably on our couches and wait to be called when dinner’s ready.
Staying at home and having repetitive routines can make us take everything for granted. Our minds can get stuck in a rut trying to think of ways to change up our normal routines, but we have some simple heartfelt ideas for you to make your mom feel special and make her day extraordinary. Surprises need not be grand to make it known that we care for our moms, they just need to come from the heart. Whether it is an act of service or spending quality time with each other, we have a few doable projects you can do at home to let your mom know you appreciate them:
- Breakfast in Bed - Nothing beats the effort of getting up early in the morning and serving their favorite breakfast in bed. What a great start to their day, just don’t make them do the dishwashing!
- Do their chores - There is a certain delight that can only be found in the home, and that is not having to do the chores because they’re already done! Why not treat your mom to a relaxing day by giving them the entire day to have some much-needed pamper time?
- Get creative! - You can dedicate an art project for her to add extra confetti to your surprise. Even without craft materials, you can still execute a creative surprise for your mom by cooking up a dessert recipe!
- Virtual Date - For those of us living away from our mothers, there’s always a way to get together instantly thanks to apps like Zoom and Skype. Why not take some time off the day and spend some quality time with her by watching her favorite films or series on Teleparty?
- A Power Bag - Our moms can forget to care for themselves while they’re busy caring for us. Putting together a Power Bag filled with her essentials might just be the ultimate surprise in this list to make her feel special on an ordinary day. Her essentials can range from calming balms, her essential makeup items, and even medical supplies like Calpol for Kids, which is especially useful for the little ones!
We can easily turn our moms’ days into extraordinary ones with just a little bit of creativity and effort. We can make them feel special, appreciated, and loved even if it isn’t Mother’s day or their birthday. Sometimes we just need to dedicate some time to also help them out and make them have one less thing to worry about when they have Calpol for Kids. It’s a paracetamol-based suspension that can be given to infants and children ages 0-12 years old. It starts to work on fever in 15 minutes and is gentle on kids’ tummies. It can treat mild to moderate fever and pain associated with discomfort after vaccination, toothaches, headaches, migraines, muscle aches, sore throats, and musculoskeletal pain. With Calpol for Kids, you can help moms be at their best and give them peace of mind.
For more information about Paracetamol Calpol, visit www.calpol.com.ph and follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CalpolPH.
Post a Comment