That’s right, McDonald’s Stripes Run 2018 is back! McDonald’s is inviting you to show your stripes and run for reading with your family and friends this December 2, 2018 at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds.
To date, the Read to Learn program has enrolled close to 10,000 partner schools nationwide— reaching more than 12 million students. With basic reading skills they get from Ronald McDonald Read to Learn Program, the kids are set to learn more throughout their school years.
So what are you waiting for? Give Filipino kids a chance at a brighter tomorrow by getting your friends and your family to join the Stripes Run 2018! Registration for Stripes Run 2018 is easy and simple, with three possible options to choose from:
1.Register and pay online at mcdostripesrun.com.ph.
2. Download the form on mcdostripesrun.com.ph, and settle the registration fee at select McDonald’s stores.
3. Fill-up the registration form and pay at select McDonald’s stores.
For an affordable price, you get a race kit that includes a Stripes Run shirt, 1 pair of Striped Socks, 1 Race Bib, 1 McDonald's Breakfast Meal and 1 Race Map.
This year’s McDo Stripes Run will have the following race categories:
• Kiddie stripes (1K) – 8 years old and below
• Young stripes (3K) – 8-15 years old
• 3K stripes – 16 years old and up
• Family stripes (3K) – 2 kids (15 years old and below) and 2 adults
• 5K stripes – 16 and up
• Squad stripes (5K) – 4 adults (16 years old and up)
• 10K stripes – 16 and up
Exciting game booths and activities await the entire family and barkada at McDonald’s Stripes Run 2018, so register now!
You can share your experiences by using the hashtag #McDoStripesRun and tag @McDo_PH on Twitter and Instagram. For more information and to view the list of McDonald’s stores you can register in, visit mcdostripesrun.com.ph or follow McDonald’s Philippines’ Facebook page, facebook.com/McDo.ph.