Good news! Citi Philippines, the country’s largest foreign bank and Mercury Drug, the leading drugstore in the Philippines launches a new Mercury Drug Citi credit card that takes customers to a whole new level of wellness journey.
(Because, AWESOME ends with Me)
Held at Kerry Sports, Shangri-La Hotel at The Fort, BGC, the Mercury Drug Citi Card will provide cardholders the best health, beauty, and wellness benefits.
The launch kicked off with a forum composed of health and fitness experts – Viel Oligario, a yoga and manual therapist, Clara Day Herrera, a certified yoga teacher and co-founder of ketovegetarian.ph and Marie Field-Faith, co-founder of Fit Moms. They shared the importance of taking care of yourself not only physcially, but mentally, as well.
Here it is! Check out the newly enhanced Mercury Drug Citi Card!
With the Mercury Drug Citi card customers can:
- Earn 1 point for every P200 spend anywhere (except drugstores other than Mercury Drug)
- Get 5x points on your Mercury Drug purchases (On up to P320,000 spend on Mercury Drug every month. Otherwise, you can still enjoy 1x point.)
- Get 3x points on health, beauty, wellness spend (including clinics, spas, gyms, salons and ALL hospitals)
- Get 3x points on foreign currency transactions
- Get 18% off the annual membership fee at Kerry Sports Manila until December 31, 2019
- Access FREE Emergency Ambulance Service with Lifeline, once a year within Metro Manila (worth ₱ 10,000)
- Avail of a FREE Annual Physical Exam with Healthcube (Worth ₱1,200 until Dec. 31, 2019)
- Earn points that will never expire (no monthly caps)
- Get preferred access to health & wellness events and exclusive offers
Another good news! Mercury Drug Citi cardholders can also redeem their points against their billing statement at 1 point = 1 peso conversion.
Congratulations Citi Philippines and Mercury Drug for launching this new partnership in providing Filipinos in their health and wellness journey.