And speaking of paying our monthly bills, I know some of us are more on a traditional way in paying our bills, meaning going to the bayad center, braving the traffic, lining-up to pay our bills. It's a waste of time, don't you think? But with the technology we have right now, did you know that you can pay your monthly bills, anytime, anywhere, and with just a few clicks from your mobile phone? Thank God we have GCash Pay Bills feature. Settling our bills is just a tap away. Talk about convenience. And to comply with the quarantine and social distancing, we can now pay our Meralco, Water, Cable and other bills right at the comfort of our home. No need to go to bayad centers, and most importantly, risking our lives by going out just to pay our bills. In times like these, technology is in our disposal, so we should take advantage of it. And with almost over 400 billers, we can now pay our bills hassle-free.
I'm glad GCash Pay Bills feature is timely with what's happening right now. They know the need of the people to stay home, practice social distancing and still pay their monthly bills. I know the government asked institutions to delay for at least one month in paying the bills, right? But if you already have the means, why delay? It will lessen the stress in thinking of paying bills next month.
So here's how to make our lives easier in paying our bills online no matter where we are:
- If you don't have a GCash account, you can download the app available on IOS and Google Play. Sign-up, check email for verification. Make sure to use a strong password.
- Log-in to your GCash account.
- Tap Pay Bills on your dashboard.
- Select the specific merchant/biller.
- Input the details needed such as the amount, account number of your bill. Make sure that all details are correct.
- Confirm your transaction.
- You'll receive an SMS confirmation with details of your bill payment.
- Congratulations! You're done!
If you still don't have the GCash app., it's high time for you to have one. Don't risk your life by going out, download the GCash App now.