Going 6 months into pandemic, kaya pa? Aside sa occasional supermarket run and banking errands, we're mostly staying at home to be safe. We're also helping our frontliners and health workers by limiting our movements outside. This 2020 brought a lot of new experiences for us. We were thrown into adapting to the new normal - working from home, distant learning, doing grocery via online, and so on. Ang bottom line, stay home as much as possible. With the rising number of positive cases here in our country everyday, we really don't have a choice but to heed the call.
A few months before, medyo exciting pa ang staying at home noh? Haha! Pero habang tumatagal, namimiss na din natin ang life that we used to have. To be honest with you, Isha who is turning 4 years old in a few months, nagtatanong tanong na sya why she can't join me in my supermarket trip. Grocery buddy ko kasi sya every Sunday afternoon. Every weekend it's either we go to our nearby park para makatakbo takbo sya, sa toy store para makalaro sya, sa mall kung saan may play area. A few weeks ago, nagstart syang tumingin ng mga photos and videos namin sa gallery at tinatanong nya ako why she can't go out. Yes, even our kids sometimes feel the restlessness of staying at home.
So I started reading materials kung paano magiging busy si Isha, on how we can divert her attention. We all know gaano lang din kadali madistract ang mga kids natin and how short yung span ng attention nila. Kaya it's a challenge for us parents to keep them active kahit nasa bahay lang sila. It's very important also to know the interest of your children para ma-excite sila sa mga activities na gagawin nyo. Kids in general really know how to adapt. Mabilis sila maka-adjust. It's up to us parents how we can help them thrive by staying at home.
Let me share with you some of our activities that we think help Isha to be active every day even while we're home. Ang goal is to give her activities that would enhance her Brain, Immunity, and Bones:
1. Find books that encourage their imaginations. Books for story-telling and books na may activities like singing, counting, alphabets. Whenever I read Isha a book, gusto nya yung tinatanong mo sya, like what color is the shirt, how many stars can you see, what is the shape of the moon. Mas nag pay attention sya sa details and mas nagiging active sya mag-isip and I find that doing this really helps with her brain development.
2. Playing. Nasa stage si Isha mag role-playing. Sometimes artist sya, sometimes doctor. Minsan mommy din. Hehe! Minsan chef din sya. So every time she "cooked" something for us, we "pretend" to eat them. We also tell na ang sarap ng luto nya kaya minsan may "baking" din na kasama. Sa totoo lang nakakatuwa kapag nagrole playing kami kasi lumalawak yung imagination nya. Ang galing ng naiisip nila na magagamot ka nila or mabubusog ka nya with her toys. Hehe. We also extend her playing time outside in our backyard. Hindi man kami makalabas sa mall or park, we always see to it that Isha can still get enough Vitamin D, at makalanghap din ng fresh air. We let her play and do some physical activities/exercise for her bone development. We let her run, walk and play during the daytime to boost her immune system.
3. Coloring. We love coloring. Hindi naman kamahalan ang mga crayons and watercolor tapos we use scratch papers din. Ang maganda sa pagdraw and color, lumalabas ang creativity nila. It teaches Isha also na maging patient. Kahit stick or circle lang ma-draw nya sa una alam nya when she keeps on drawing magiging "something" din yung ginagawa nya.
4. Loving the environment. Ngayong pandemic, mas naging conscious tayo alagaan ang mga halaman. Kaya we also teach Isha how to take care of our plants. Everyday may routine sya to water them. Minsan sya na ang nag-aaya gawin ito. It's something Isha always looks forward to doing every afternoon. We're teaching her to value our environment, and how it helps us in our daily lives.
5. Helping in chores. Si Isha madalas syang magvolunteer esp. if nagluluto ako or bake. She'll ask me anong niluluto ko and she wants to see. Tatanungin din nya if she can help. Minsan tendency kasi natin ay hindi na natin papatulungin kasi aside sa makalat (hehe), tumatagal. Pero with Isha, I sometimes let her help me. Favorite part nya yung mag-open ng egg, magroll ng pagkain sa flour, cornstarch, maghalo, ganyan. I believe kasi it enhances her motorskills. Natutuwa sya kapag alam nya yung kinakain namin e tumulong sya in making. Feeling proud sya and all smiles.
So these are some of our daily activities and aside from those, I always see to it that Isha also eats healthy food like fruits, vegetables, as well as the right amount of protein and carbohydrates. Favorite nya ang apples, oranges, watermelon, grapes. Kaya we always make sure na meron kami nito sa bahay. Isha also loves sinigang. Kaya nilalagyan namin sya ng spinach or malunggay. We make sure to teach her to eat proper nutritious food. Ofcourse as parents, responsibility natin maipakita sa kanila kung paano kumain ng tama.
Eating the right food and drinking vitamins and of course milk like Vitaminized Lactum 3+ will help us raise an #ImmunityPanalo kid. Milk is a big help sa mga kids natin. Drinking milk should be included in our daily activities dahil ang bawat pag-inom ng milk helps our kids to be nourished which supports their growth and development. Together with 3 balanced meals a day, Vitaminized Lactum 3+ has key nutrients Vitamins A, C, E, Zinc, and Selenium to help strengthen immunity, PLUS Prebiotic Inulin which promotes good bacteria and a healthy tummy to support your child’s immune system. Aside from this, it also has DHA, Iron, Iodine, Calcium, and Vitamin D to help in brain and bone development. And it also comes in chocolate flavor which kids really love!
Our kids may be confined in our home, but we can still find activities for them sa bahay. We can build routines for them. We can also let them try new things outside their interest para madevelop ang skills nila and be encouraged to try something new. In general naman, kids are known to be resilient. They know how to adapt to things, how to keep themselves busy, how to adjust to their environment. But as parents, it is our duty and responsibility to give them a healthy childhood, happy memories, and a healthy jumpstart they deserve in life. Ang importante is to take this opportunity to spend time with them. Pre-pandemic aminin natin na we were busy. Madami din pinagkakaabalahan ang mga magulang like working, doing activities, etc. Now that everyone is at home lang, let's take this opportunity to get to know our children, to spend time with them. Love language ng lahat ng bata is time. I believe when you spend quality time with your kids, it will keep them healthy and still be happy in our new normal.
We need to show them kung paano magiging masaya kahit nasa bahay lang. How they can have a fruitful, happy day doing the things they love while at the same time trying different things as well. Let it be our goal to keep them healthy, active, and #ImmunityPanalo, while ensuring that they get complete nourishment for brain and bones development too. Let's give our children a healthy lifestyle they deserve so they will be ready to face their future.
Wow Perpect bonding with chikiting ♥️♥️♥️
ang sarap kasama ang kids most specially yung nakikita mong nago grow ang mga bata at nag eenjoy at may katuwang ka sa pag develop nun. malaking factor na may energy at vitamins ang kids para maging active at makapag participate sila sa mga activity.
Nasa ating mga magulang po talaga kung paano natin po sila mabibigyan ng proper nutrition at mga activities na pwede nilang magawa ngaung nasa loob po sila ng bahay. Alam naman po natin na madaling ma boring ang mga bata kaya dapat mas mabigyan po natin sila ng mas maraming time..
Very helpful ito momshie sa mga nanay at sa mga junakis nila...Nice bonding na din with their kids...thanks for sharing...love it...
Ganda talaga ng Lactum 3+ mommy natutulungan ang mga kids natin na maging active everyday😊
Thank you for sharing this Mommy Jen
yes mommy! kid never stops learning. let her explore her surroundings. but with your help, guidance and support of course. napaka supportive niyo momsh! �� mas nahahasa pa ang skills niya.
Thanks for sharing this momsh..♥️💖💗
Thanks for sharing Momsh. Yes agree po ako madami nagagawang activities kahit sa bahay lang at nababantayan din natin sila .
Etong nag quarantine po tlga Mas nag bonding po kmii ng mga anak ko Mas ok din tlga n natuturuan po natin sila.. Ska nkakatuwa po ba nkikinig at gumagawa po sila ng mga bagay na tinuturo nrin ntin..
Sarap din po sa pkiramdan na gnun... Ang damii q din natutunan sa knla dtii kc school bahay tulog bihira q cla ba n makalaro sa damii ng gagawin.. Pero etong nagka pandemic ngaun q cla Mas nkaka laro at bonding po..
Upang maging masigla at maging matalas ang pag iisip ng ating mga anak dapat pinapainom natin sila ng gatas na angkop sa kanila kagaya nalang ng lactum 3+ upang mas lalo pa sila maging active sa anumang gawain na ibigay natin sa kanila
Wow thank you for sharing some of your everyday activities mommy. Nakakuha po ako ng idea Para di mabore sa bahay Lang Yun mga kids ko po. Dahil sa nangyayare po na eto saten hindi Lang tayong mga parents and na stress at may anxiety of course our kids feel the same way too. Kaya as parents, we do everything po tlaga to think some activities na di lamg sila mag eenjoy. Matututo pa sila at magkakaroon ng strong immunity.😊
Sa ngayon panahon talaga ng pandemic maganda tlaga madami tayo naiisip na mga activity sa ating mga kids para ndi naiinip at painumin ng lactum pra laging ganado sila
Love this mamsh . yung mga ibang activities Na Ginawa nyo ni isha ay ginagawa namin ng mga kids ko and they Love It . mahirap man sa new normal pero tama ka mamsh MA's madaling maka move on ang mga bata☺ kaya naman Dapat may Time talaga tayo sa kanila. With their milk naman Approved para saken Ang Lactum 3+ para may #immunepanalo sila everyday👍
Thank you for this tips momsh��... same thing I do with my children is to let them with the chores.my 2 sons who are 11y/o and 9y/o nagvolunteer na din sila maglaba ng damit nila. I just let them do it kahit alam ko hindi talaga ganun kalinis ang malalabhan nila pero at least they tried to do it alone..
Ang galing naman ni Isha �� Indeed its a Bibo activities. Simple things that makes our little one grow and enjoy at the same time is a very nice bonding together.
Thank you for sharing this tips mommy
Post a Comment