As seen in my last post here, Bounty Fresh dedicated itself to providing Filipino families with fresh, all natural chicken products that will be truly loved regardless of reason or occasion. Make each celebration extra special with Bounty Fresh Chicken, a brand recognized and trusted by Filipino families as “Asia’s best chicken.” As one of the most versatile and healthiest meats available, with distinct native taste and juicy, tender goodness, Bounty Fresh Chicken is the centerpiece of innumerable great recipes fit for all seasons and reasons. Bursting with natural flavors and juices, and always vacuum-sealed to prolong refrigerated shelf life, the Bounty Fresh Chicken brand stands for healthy, nutritious poultry products (fresh chicken, Chooks-to-Go, and processed meats) that respond to various styles of preparation and reward Filipinos’ creativity.
Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Easter, birthdays, fiestas: it doesn't matter what the occasion is: Bounty Fresh Chicken is the brand consumers have come to look for as they prepare the food that makes every moment with loved ones memorable.
In collaboration with popular food blog Pepper.ph, Bounty Fresh Chicken is serving up the Chicken Dish Collection, perfect for families looking to celebrate any special occasion with the freshest, healthiest, and most delicious chicken meals.
Chicken Alfredo Pot Pies
Looking for a quick and delicious chicken casserole recipe to satisfy loved ones’ cravings? Try chicken Alfredo pot pies, made more delightful than ever with Bounty Fresh Chicken.
½ 15 oz. package (1 crust) rolled refrigerated unbaked piecrust
3 cups frozen vegetable blend
3 cups cubed cooked Bounty Fresh Chicken
10 oz. container refrigerated Alfedo pasta sauce
1 tsp. dried thyme, marjoram, or sage, crushed
1. Let piecrust stand according to package directions. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a large skillet, cook frozen vegetables in a small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes; drain. Return to skillet. Stir in chicken, Alfredo sauce, and the dried thyme.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll pie crust into a 13-inch circle. Cut four 5-inch circles and place on top of casseroles. Press edges of pastry firmly against sides of casseroles. Cut slits in tops for steam to escape.
3. Place casseroles in a foil-lined shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until mixture is heated through and pastry is golden. Makes 4 servings.
BonChon Soy Garlic Chicken Wings
Go for a Korean-inspired treat with this fresh take on a classic: chicken wings. With Bounty Fresh Chicken, these tasty BonChon soy garlic chicken wings are bound to make every gathering of family and friends more special and memorable.
½ kilo Bounty Fresh chicken wings
Salt and pepper, to season
2 cups corn starch
¼ small onion, shredded
4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
½ cup light soy sauce
¼ cup mirin
2 tablespoons brown sugar
½ tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. corn starch
1-inch ginger, peeled and shredded
White sesame seeds for, garnish
1. Pat dry chicken wings. Season then dredge chicken in corn starch. Deep fry until cooked all the way through. Place on paper towel to drain excess oil and allow to dry.
2. To make soy-garlic glaze, combine onion, garlic, soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar, garlic powder, and ginger in saucepan. Place over low-medium heat and stir until sugar is fully dissolved. In a small bowl, place corn starch and a tablespoon of the soy-garlic mixture. Mix to dissolve. Add to the saucepan and stir until slightly thickened.
3. Flash fry chicken in hot oil. Place on paper towel to drain excess oil. Toss chicken wings in glaze. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Jamaican “Jerk” Chicken Waffle Sandwiches
Bring out the juiciest, most flavorful part of the chicken (the thighs) and sandwich it in between waffles. The result: Jamaican chicken waffle sandwiches, a zingy, Caribbean-inspired dish that will fill the heart and soul of everyone who takes a bite.
½ kilo Bounty Fresh boneless chicken thighs, chopped to bite-size pieces
salt and pepper, to season
5 red bird’s eye chilis, de-seeded
2 leeks, chopped
8 cloves garlic, peeled
1 teaspoon ground allspice
Juice of 6 calamansis
6 tablespoons barbecue sauce
2 medium waffles, sliced to wedges
chopped kesong puti, to garnish
chopped green onion, to garnish
1. In a mini-food processor or spice grinder, place chili, leeks, garlic, allspice, and calamansi juice. Pulse to make a paste.
2. Transfer to a bowl and add chicken thighs.
3. Rub chicken all over. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
4. Grill the chicken pieces until cooked all the way through. Toss in barbecue sauce.
5. Place on top of waffle and sprinkle with kesong puti and green onions. Cover with another waffle wedge.